Every adventure goes through different phases. Here’s a MotorScotti’s timeline in a few bulletpoints:
- September 26, 2015: MotorScotti.com’s first article is published.
- October 26, 2015: MotorScotti YouTube channel and Facebook page are created.
- Ocotber 29, 2015: First videos are uploaded to the YouTube channel; a series of videos showing the bobber conversion of a 2000 Yamaha XVS 1100 Drag Star Classic.
- November 1, 2015: First video of the 2012 Peugeot RCZ – the car that would later give MotorScotti plenty of opportunities for a series of repair and modification videos.
- December 15, 2015: First model car review and video is published on MotorScotti.com & MotorScotti’s YouTube channel. It’s the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T “General Lee”.
- January 3, 2016: A new MotorScotti logo is presented.
- June 24, 2017: A how to video on how to install an android color screen radio in the Peugeot RCZ is published – the most successful video in terms of views to this date.
- May 20, 2018: Announcement on MotorScotti’s biggest project so far: The restoration and transformation of a third generation Pontiac Firebird into K.I.T.T. from the TV series Knight Rider
- October 18, 2018: MotorScotti’s first instagram post is posted.
- May 9, 2019: A very important chapter is closed, as MotorScotti’s Peugeot RCZ is sold – the previously announced change of content takes place.
- July 16, 2019: A long time dream comes true – MotorScotti has the pleasure to attend the 2019 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- August 24, 2019: MotorScotti meets a fellow Knight Rider enthusiast and K.I.T.T replica builder: SwissKnight2000 – His well structured website and blog cover all of the aspect of his K.I.T.T. replica build, as well as give a ton of information on the world of Knight Rider and other fellow replica builder.
- August 25, 2019: MotorScotti releases a 12 min video on the complete restoration of the Firebird featuring some background music of new retro wave star Marvel83′. Whereas the success of this video was decent for the level of views MotorScotti would normally reach, the views would skyrocket on October 31, when it would have reached a total amount of views of 1’584 to 126’926 views by November 13, boosting the views and the subscribers of the entire channel as a result of that.
- October 6, 2019: MotorScotti publishes their 100th video on YouTube – 3rd Gen Firebird & Camaro – Gutting the interior – Part 2